This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Crystallized Nectar, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Crystallized Nectar” means Crystallized Nectar Ltd of PO BOX 4334 Swindon, SN4 4RH, United Kingdom;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Crystallized Nectar makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Crystallized Nectar makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Crystallized Nectar and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.crystallizednectar.co.uk).
- "Legal herbal smoking mixes" means a blend of herbs and flowers such as marshmallow leaf, cinnamon, mint, lavender, green tea and so on.
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Crystallized Nectar, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Crystallized Nectar.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Crystallized Nectar or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.crystallizednectar.co.uk without prior permission.
Products Descriptions And Prices
- We do our best to ensure that the information about Products is accurate and up-to-date. However we do not guarantee that there will be no errors in the description and/or pricing of the Products, or that Products will always be available if you wish to place an Order to purchase them.
- Also, the colours you see on your screen may depend on your computer system and settings, so we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
- We reserve the right to modify the information about Products displayed on our Site, including as regards prices, description and availability. However, such changes will not affect Orders for which you have already received an Order Receipt email.
Purchases on the Website
- To complete a purchase, you first have to place an Order for Products. Then, this Order has to be accepted by us.
- To place an Order you will have to select the Products on the Site, select your preferred shipping method and, if you like, other optional services, and finally click on the “CONFIRM” button. We will not accept Orders placed in any way other than as detailed above.
- When you place the Order through the Site you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your Order. The Order Receipt email contains full details of your Order (such as Order No., information on Products, prices, your shipping address, delivery costs and other). Please note the Order Receipt email is NOT already an acceptance of your Order.
- When your Order is accepted by us, we send you an email confirming that all, or part, of the Products have been shipped ("Shipping Confirmation email").
- Once you receive the Shipping Confirmation email, your Order has been finally accepted by us and the purchase contract between you and us is concluded in relation to the Products actually shipped. Such a contract is composed by: your Order; our Order Receipt and Shipping Confirmation emails; the then current Terms and Conditions shall apply.
When Orders are not accepted
While we do our best to always accept Orders, we could however refuse an Order in certain cases, for example if: you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or fraudulent information regarding your identity, age, payment details, billing information, shipping address; we discover that there was an error on our Site relating to the Products you ordered, for example as regards the price or description displayed; the Products you ordered are unfortunately out of stock or no longer available; We have reasonable grounds to believe that you intend to resell the Products. If we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by email as soon as possible but in any case no later than 30 days from the date of your Order. If we cannot accept your Order because the Products are no longer available, or because of an error in the price and/or other information on our Site, we will refund you any money you may have already been charged for such Products.
- We hope your order meets your expectations, however if you are dissatisfied with your order, or change your mind, you can return it for an exchange or refund (within 14 days from the date of dispatch).
- Please contact our Customer Service team per email within 14 days of your original order shipment date, quoting your order number and we will explain how to return your product(s). Please note we can only offer a refund if returned within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
- Products must be returned in their original condition and unfortunately, we are unable to accept items back that have been opened or used, unless the product is damaged or defective.
- Unfortunately, your original delivery cost will not be refunded. Your return request will be processed promptly and are processed within 6 working days of receipt.
- Once your return has been processed, an email will be sent to confirm the completion of your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
- Once we receive and inspect your return, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. When you return a product or products, we recommend you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s)
- No Products may be returned to Crystallized Nectar without the prior Agreement in writing of Crystallized Nectar. Subject thereto any Products returned which Crystallized Nectar is satisfied were supplied subject to defects of quality or condition which would not be apparent on inspection shall either be replaced free of charge or, at Crystallized Nectar's sole discretion Crystallized Nectar shall refund or credit to the Customer the price of such defective Products but Crystallized Nectar shall have no further liability to the Customer.
- Crystallized Nectar shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, or any wilful damage, negligence, subjection to normal conditions, failure to follow Crystallized Nectar's instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration of the Products without Crystallized Nectar's approval, or any other act or omission on the part of the Customer, its employees or agents or any third party.
- Subject as expressly provided in this Agreement, and except where the Products are sold under a consumer sale, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Customer shall be responsible to ensure that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Products are contained in the packaging or labelling of the Products, any use or sale of the Products by the Customer is in compliance with all applicable statutory provisions and that handling and sale of the Products by the Customer is carried out in accordance with directions given by Crystallized Nectar or any competent governmental or regulatory authority. The Customer will indemnify Crystallized Nectar against any liability loss or damage which Crystallized Nectar might suffer as a result of the Customer's failure to comply with this condition.
Crystallized Nectar Ltd. will under no circumstances accept any product that has been used in an illegal manor. Any product that is returned and found with trace elements will be destroyed and your refund refused.
Risk of Loss
- All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract with our carriers. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier.
- If you do not receive your order within 20 working days from the date of despatch, please contact us. We would request that you contact as soon as possible and within 45 days of placing your order. If you contact us outside of this time frame, we are unable to track your order or provide any reimbursement.
You agree to contact Crystallized Nectar prior to raising a request for a chargeback or any dispute with your bank or card issuer in relation to any Transaction. If you make a card payment through Crystallized Nectar, and later dispute a legitimate charge by raising a chargeback without merit or legitimate reason (as determined at our sole discretion), whether fraudulently or otherwise, then we reserve the right to blacklist you by providing compelling evidence to refute your invalid chargeback request and or pursue legal action as the case may be.
- You agree that, if you have provided Crystallized Nectar with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Crystallized Nectar and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Crystallized Nectar ’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Crystallized Nectar in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Crystallized Nectar makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Availability of the Web Site
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Crystallized Nectar accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Crystallized Nectar accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Crystallized Nectar ’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Crystallized Nectar .
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Crystallized Nectar shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Crystallized Nectar and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Your Crystallized Nectar gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which for online shall be the date of the order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.